August 13, 2011

Stolen truck!


putting this out there for the DFW area

Hubby's work truck was stolen this morning in Irving, TX from the Walnut Hill Lane area.  Praying it is found. Police say it will turn up in 24 hrs stripped because of the rims and tires. We just lost all of his work tools and parts. They say we won't get those back either. :(

Sad day.



UPDATE--
a week later and we still have no word on our truck. the police say IF it is still in one piece it is probably somewhere south of us sporting false tags and stripped of anything we put on it that would make it stand out. most likely though it is not in one piece and it will never be seen again.

we have filed lots of papers with the insurances trying to get everything accounted for so maybe we can be reimbursed for it. sick of papers!

i never knew what it meant to feel so helpless and out of control of my own life. poor hubby can't  even work until we can purchase tools which thankfully we have been able to start doing. but it will take a long time to replace 15 yrs worth of tools

2 comments:

  1. Lynn said that she has known people who after much prayer received the stolen car back unscathed. Will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly the truck was not found. the insurance has made payment to the dealership and we are out of luck to replace it

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5