August 9, 2011

Chicken Pot Pie

Chicken Pot Pie

T. Miller

2 c. chicken, cooked, cubed

2 ½ c. potatoes, diced

½ c. carrots, diced small

1 c. peas

¼ onion, minced

½ c. celery, chopped

2 ½ c. chicken broth

salt and pepper to taste

Cook vegetables until tender in broth.

Add chicken.

*********************************************************************

Mix and add to chicken and vegetable mixture to thicken:

3 Tbsp. Flour

½ c. cold water

Place in a 9 X 13 baking pan.

Drop biscuit dough over top and bake at 400* about 15 –

20 minutes.

***********************************************************************

I sometimes will double the broth so it has more of a gravy

consistency. Then bake my biscuits like regular. To serve-

I crumble a biscuit on a plate and put a dipper full of

Chicken Pot pie stuff on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5