May 5, 2010

sorry I haven't been around

We are working on finishing up the school year. One child is done. One to go. One that doesn't want to stop because learning is fun! The homeschool convention is this weekend and we can't wait to pick up our new school stuff and maybe find some fun extras to add in.

I have also been suffering with the worst allergy season to hit in a while. The weather man says this allergy season is so bad because we actually got a long record breaking snowy winter here in North TX...oh joy! I am taking Sudafed during the day to get some relief and knocking myself out with Benadryl at night. I wish the non-drowsy Benadryl would work on my allergies then maybe I could function during the day or at least not be so scary looking. Ahem. Knowing my luck I will get my sniffles under control just in time to head to Montana for a mini vacation and my nephew's high school graduation where the allergy season will just be starting.

Today the sickies have invaded the house and Bub is down for the count. I hope he will feel well enough to finish AWANA tonight. In the mean time he has added to my laundry pile and my things-to-scrub list. As I wait on the sanitary cycle to finish in the washer I am going to try and bake bread from scratch. I haven't baked bread in over a decade so this is a bit nerve racking.  I'll be using the helpful hints from this post to guide me.

I'll be MIA a lot until the end of the month because of up coming events. I am trying to set up some posts to fill in until I am more settled with my schedule in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5