February 12, 2010

Snow play day

My southern raised children are not sure what to make of all this cold, wet, white stuff.

Photobucket

When Bub finally woke up and went out he was so not impressed by the snow.
Photobucket

I had to teach the girls how to build a proper snowman. It is harder to explain snowman making than it is to do. I am still on activity restriction or I would have been right in the thick of it with them!
Photobucket

They worked
Photobucket

and worked
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally after freezing their tushes for a half hour we had a small snowman. It is the first one they have ever made.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Our children have had fun playing in the snow and building a couple of snowmen this winter already.
    :) I had fun watching them and am now looking forward to Spring!

    I left you a comment a minute ago, and I wondered if I knew you after I saw the CMOMB link. Then I went to your daughter's blog and saw she has one of our daughter's icons on her sidebar {Resting in the Arms of Grace}, so I had to come back and ask you if I do know you! :)

    Anyway, I hope you don't think I am too weird or stalking you or something! I just wondered if I knew you and felt like I needed to come back and ask. I am really bad about remembering names and making connections like this sometimes!

    Shalom~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep,I am on CMOMB. Not on there much lately.

    I try to remember to look at your blog but keep losing the link.

    thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5