August 13, 2009

where is a cave I can hide in?

The last few weeks have been so hard in our home. My MIL visiting, the sudden trip up north, Hubby's boss getting ill, Hubby taking over for the boss and still doing his own work, lack of bids coming through at work, kids, house, me being 'ill'... just to name a few.

Sigh

Tonight I want to find a nice cave and hide in it. Just for a bit until I can rest up and feel better. We have been pulling back and trying to be home more, cutting out some outside activities, focusing on the kids' schooling and training, being with family and trying to get back in the Word. We really need to do that last part MORE.

There is no telling when our lives will be back to 'normal'. Maybe this is some of the new normal around here.

I know God will see us through.
Suffering is for our good and His glory!

1 comment:

  1. ((*)) Aww I hope you feel better!! call me later... like after 3 your time..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5