August 12, 2009

Starbucks-style Frappuccino

makes 2 grande (16 oz each)
  • 3 cups ice
  • 1 1/2 Tbs. instant coffee - I use decaf. A good national brand tastes best, but even the cheap stuff will make you regret you ever paid $4 for a frap.
  • 3 Tbs. granulated sugar
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream - Not strictly necessary, but makes it even yummier. Try this at your own risk.

Blend til smooth and enjoy. Drink with a straw.

Remember to share, because this was 2 large servings.

options:

  1. Mocha: add 2 Tbs. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
  2. Java Chip: blend in chocolate chips
  3. Caramel Macchiato: replace the sugar with a 1/3 cup of caramel sauce.
  4. Get really fancy and top it with real whipped cream.
  5. Try drinking it all yourself.
recipe by 'Life in a Shoe'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5