makes 2 grande (16 oz each)
- 3 cups ice
- 1 1/2 Tbs. instant coffee - I use decaf. A good national brand tastes best, but even the cheap stuff will make you regret you ever paid $4 for a frap.
- 3 Tbs. granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup heavy cream - Not strictly necessary, but makes it even yummier. Try this at your own risk.
Blend til smooth and enjoy. Drink with a straw.
Remember to share, because this was 2 large servings.
- Mocha: add 2 Tbs. of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Java Chip: blend in chocolate chips
- Caramel Macchiato: replace the sugar with a 1/3 cup of caramel sauce.
- Get really fancy and top it with real whipped cream.
- Try drinking it all yourself.