August 9, 2009

Easy no bake cookies

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 3/4 cup butter
  • 2/3 cup milk
  • 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
  • 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS

  1. Mix together the sugar, butter or margarine and the milk in a large pot and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
  2. Turn off heat and add in the pudding, oats and vanilla. Mix well and let stand for 5 minutes.
  3. Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. let set up

I changed this recipe! I added 4 cups of oats and only 1 3/4 sugar... very rich still needs glass of icey cold milk

makes 48 servings

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have any chocolate pudding, so I made them w/ vanilla pudding and some lemon extract and yellow food coloring. I can't taste the lemon but I CAN taste the vanilla. :p I think I want to experiment w/ different flavors of pudding now, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5