- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix together the sugar, butter or margarine and the milk in a large pot and bring to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add in the pudding, oats and vanilla. Mix well and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. let set up
I changed this recipe! I added 4 cups of oats and only 1 3/4 sugar... very rich still needs glass of icey cold milk
makes 48 servings