August 17, 2009

meatloaf

2 lbs of low-fat hamburger
1 envelope Onion soup mix
3/4 cup Italian dry bread crumbs
2 eggs
3/4 water
1/3 ketchup

how to-
preheat oven to 350 degrees
mix all ingredients well and place in a loaf pan or into a 9x13 casserole dish
shape into a loaf
bake uncovered for 1 hour
let stand 10 minutes before serving. this will make it slice better


We love meatloaf leftovers so I make this into a 3 lb loaf. Served our family of 5 for 2 days with 2nd helpings at each meal
USE ABOVE RECIPE BUT ADD-
1 lbs meat
1/2 package of soup mix
1/2 cup crumbs
2 eggs
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup ketchup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5