October 16, 2008

update to Covet prayers and PRAISE!

we are getting the FFS from our friends at church. they are going to help us to understand and be our accountability partners.I am just so blown away by this. I mean dh praying last night...I have heard him pray ONCE in our marriage and it was a "thank You God for what You do. You are awesome amen' no feeling, not earnest, not from the heart. this prayer was so much from the heart and dh sang God's praises even FOR putting him through this
my friend is going to teach me coupons and the grocery game too when we meetmy dh is so AWAKE now. normally he comes home and passes out on the couch. last night he referred Upwards football (2 games) 2hrs hours after working all day. then he came home watched tv, talked, and was awake till almost 12! such a burden is off him! he is so frisky now LOL he chases me and tickles and gooses me and kisses me...:)I feel like we are newly weds again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5