October 18, 2008

computers crashing

Well, the 3 hr reformatting of the laptop was unsuccessful. We are not sure how to fix it now. Hubby thinks most likely it is the video card going out. Who knows. It worked for hrs perfectly fine last night. Today the screen goes wonky in under 5 min.

We are also going to have to reformat the desktop as it is experiencing a 'fatal error' now with the firewall and 'new drivers' that were not installed.

If we can get this all done today I should be back online tomorrow at latest. Hopefully tonight.
The longest part of this is hubby trying to get everything copied to CD that we want to save. The computer is just not cooperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5