October 12, 2008

2 mo til my 11th anniversary!

I can barely believe it is less than 2 mo till my 11th wedding anniversary!
I think it is like 1 mo 3 wks and a few days actually. Who's counting!? LOL

Money is tight this year thanks to the economy crisis so I am trying to plan something small for us.
Dec is a hard month anyways with MIL's birthday, our anni, Christmas, the company party, and dh's birthday the last day of the yr. Hard to fit things in.

We have never had a real honeymoon. Onour wedding night we stayed in the country club at dh's parent's gated community. We were promptly woke for breakfast and 'family time' at 8am the next day since all the family was there and we might not see them again.... yah, just what most want to do on their first day of marriage LOL

So I need cheap, local (DFW), romantic ideas...
oh I am so bad at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5