I have been making lists of things on paper and then I will sit down on the computer and make up charts or whatever you call it. It is amazing how much you can think of that you should have info on "just in case".
So far I have-
- emergency phone numbers
- allergy list for each family member
- my cell phone "call list" in case it dies in the washer *again*
- basic schedule for a day
- current activities for the week (til summer)
- back up list for my bookmarked favs on the computer
- Hubby's cell phone(s) "call list"
- pics of each room for insurance
- decorating ideas/swatches from rooms
- "to do" list for each room. including ALL future projects
- clothing/shoe size list for each member of the family
- pantry/freezer main list
- pantry/freezer shopping list (we go to Costco and stock for about 4-6 wks at a time)
- passwords for CPU/internet/websites
What do you think?
Am I missing anything?