December 29, 2009

it is time...

Well, the time has come for me to grow up and get down to being a hearth keeper. Time to organize and start running this place like I mean it. time to teach the children like the gifts from God they are. Time to make life happen instead of letting it happen!

 There is so much I am lacking in home making skills, budgeting skills, parenting skills, Bible studying skills, ah hem.

I am going to make a home management binder. We need a schedule in this house esp with the new fine art classes the children are taking. If I am not purposeful in my budget and meal planning I will easily drive us into the poorhouse with eating out on our trips to town for art, karate, AWANA,  Bible study.... sigh

I know how to plan. That is never the problem. I can really go OCD on making plans...

It is STICKING to the plan I have issues with. FPU showed me I am the "free spirit" in our home and Hubby is the "task master".  Good thing since he is the supervisor at work ;)  Now if it could rub off on me.


1 comment:

  1. This is my current project. I started building my binder today--I would love to hear how you are organizing yours. I have been looking through Donna Young's printables, I think I will be able to use some of them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5