March 31, 2009

feeling slightly cruddy

So of course I am online spending way too much time doing NOTHING.
I have a house to clean.
I have children to school.
I have a bathroom to mud and tape...and the stuff it do it.
I have way to much to do to feel this cruddy!!

Hubby keeps telling me to take it easy (them's fighting words round here!)
He is worried my headache will not get any better if I keep stressing on what isn't getting done. He is right. I am stressing over it. I can look around and see the junk on the floor and the couple piles of laundry and the bathroom fixtures now in my living room making it look more junky.

But today I am still queasy, my head is throbbing, my tummy hurts cause I *had* to mow yesterday and I really just want to crawl into bed and stay there. Oh but wait! I can't get into bed as the mattress is pushed off and in the floor because SOMEONE couldn't stand the dirty bed skirt and I can't lift the mattress back up.

If only there was a good reason to be feeling this bad.
That would make it worth it.

Oh joy...because I don't have enough to do. Bub just came in and said "me all soaked" as he ran to my bathroom. Time to go find the puddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5