March 30, 2009

bathroom remodel

We are well into the bathroom remodel. We got in there and of course found 'problems' we were not expecting but thankfully nothing major.

Hubby knocked out the drywall and strapped the shower up (for the first time!!) Yesterday he got the insulation in making it nice and cozy in there. We also added in new green board and re-rocked the ceiling.

Next weekend we will start mudding and taping. Hopefully we will get to tiling too.

We are doing this remodel in stages as money comes in.
Hubby calls it the "Dave Ramsey FPU remodel" because we are not putting it on credit cards (what is that?) and we are not busting the bank (or our backs) to get it all at once. It may take longer. It is not pretty to look at. But it is PAID for and will be nicer than if we tried to buy it all now. I have a few pictures to post later. I was not fast enough with the camera to get a before shot. But I did get cute pics of Hubby's helpers at work.

Financial Peace University is changing how we do everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5