August 18, 2012

master bedroom progress

So far---
 I have found 2 new vintage night stands, hung curtains on 2 of the 3 windows, bought 2 caned chairs, bought a new bedspread, finished my plank wall, and cleared out way too much junk!




I really need a camera instead of my Iphone for pics
and I need to take more pics of what I've done

I still have to pick a paint color, buy last set of curtains for window, hang curtain rod, replace baseboards, new flooring, fix up the "school" area and the girls' desks we moved into our nook for the kids to have quiet during school, and remodel the bathroom.

We have made the decision to update this house up and rent it out so that changes my "staying here forever make this my cozy nest" list into a "get it done under budget fast as I can and as neutral as possible" list.  We are in the process of refi'ing the house to a fixed 15 yr mortgage and prioritizing the long list of fixes we need to do to get out of here in the next year.  That means my decorating ADD and procrastination issues have got to go so I should have plenty of projects to blog about soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5