April 15, 2010

5 Weeks To A Clean and Organized Home wk2

Day 4 of Week 2 ~ Windows and Door Frames In The Living Room 

 

We will work on the windows, window frames and door frames. Make sure to get the tops of the door and window frames where the big dust bunnies live! I use vinegar to clean my windows. I won't say it smells as nice as store bought cleaners but there are no streaks or fingerprints left when I am finished and I trust my children to use to. We have had issues of "run by spraying" in the past and as least now I am sure that their clothes and eyes won't be damaged by toxins!

I recently painted my front door and I am so happy how clean and nice it looks! Why it took almost 4 yrs to get to...well...laziness. That buggar took 5 days and about as many coats of paint to look decent! It could still use another coat if I was in the least OCD... ahem. But it is windy here and not good painting weather and that is my story and I'm sticking to it!

The inside of the door needs painted but I am not ready for that project. I cleaned it with my favorite tool, MR Clean Magic Eraser, and it will do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5