January 9, 2010

Rabbit Show 1-9-10

 Today we went to our first rabbit show. It started off on the wrong note. Nothing like waking up late when you need to be somewhere at 7am and that somewhere is an hour away. We forgot everything but the rabbits and had to buy it at the show for 4 times the normal price. Oh well, lesson learned. The girls had a blast and made lots of new friends. We can't wait to go to our next show!


Princess is holding "Pookie" while we wait to be called up for judging.
Photobucket

"Pookie" on the Judge's table for the 2nd show
Photobucket

WINNER!
"Pookie" won Best of Sex and Best of Sex Variety in both shows
Photobucket

Peanut didn't want to pose for pics today. Her doe "Roxie" came in 2nd in both shows. We are learning the fun lesson of gracious loser tonight. We did go buy the things needed to hopefully improve "Roxie's" chances of showing better...special food for her coat (she is in constant molt), sunflower seeds, and different hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5