October 31, 2008

hubby still not feeling well

4 days since his ER visit he is still so tired and just blah.

I think he may be getting overwhelmed by it all.
Work is not letting him live it down and constantly harrassing him with 'you faked it to get a 4 day weekend' or 'can your heart take it? haha' Work is also working him really hard to 'make up' the work he missed and get his jobs back in line (he is a supervisor of a few jobs all over the metro area). He comes home so tired he passes out on the couch for a few hours.

He is feeling fat, old and tired. He thinks his body is wearing out too soon (he is 31) and he is just so upset by it. He doesn't take care of himself. Works too hard. Eats 1 meal a day or so. Doesn't excercise (minus the very physical job he has). He is really feeling his mortallity.

Tomorrow I am going out to get him some vitamins and veggies and fruits for snacks at work. He said that might help if he had some grab and go foods ready for him in the mornings.

I have talked him into taking post dinner walks to a park in town as a family. Maybe I can get him to play some frisbee or game of catch to get him moving more but it not seem like excercise.

Seeing him like this has me feeling scared.
I don't like him being so down on something that we can change so easy.

I covet your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5