November 3, 2008

Softly and tenderly Jesus called

He calls all sinners and those who are weary "come Home." His call was heard and accepted in my house :)

The angels are rejoicing in Heaven today! My hubby, my 10 yr old daughter and my 7.6 yr old daughter made the decision to follow Christ and be baptised. PRAISE THE LORD! Saturday we attended our church's Mission Conference with Ron Cline (HCJB Global Radio) and hubby decided to get off the curb and join the parade so to speak. Mr Cline expressed how when Jesus called His disciples they dropped everything and followed Him. Hubby realized that he was still "holding his nets" and not truly following Christ. Sunday at church our pastor walks by hubby and turns and out of the blue asks "Want baptised?" and hubby about shouted "YES!" They are meeting tomorrow. :)

Hubby was baptised when our oldest was a babe and came under such spiritual attack that he gave up on Christ being the ONLY way and listened to the devil's lies for almost 10 yrs. Some may say he can't or shouldn't be baptised again since he was 'dunked' once already. Some may call this a re-dedication to Christ. But for my hubby he feels this is the first true time he has accepted salvation.

My oldest daughter was baptised at age 5 due to pressure from extended family and has never really understood what it means to be "bought by the Blood". Thanks to our new church she understands fully now and is ready to accept her Saviour.


This Sunday I will sit with dear friends and watch as my family steps into the baptismal and publicly accepts Christ. My heart is full to bursting! Surely my cup runs over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5