April 4, 2013

sicker than I thought

Today I sound like my lungs are purring. Each deep breath or cough produces a rattling gurgling noise that starts at my right collar bone and travels down deep into the lung to my ribs in back. Thankfully I'm now fever free for 24 hrs and on powerful medicines.  I am very thankful that the anti-cough pills are working and I can talk without choking and coughing up a lung!

I can't lay down flat so I am now living on my couch. The coffee table is my medicine chest. The dogs think it is awesome that I am all snuggly with blankets and keep helping themselves to my makeshift bed. :)

day 5 of being sick and I am very bored. There is just nothing on TV worth watching now days.
My day is limited to bathroom trips, sleeping, and eating so I can get the meds down.  This is really getting old fast!

2 comments:

  1. Feel better soon. I am sorry you are so sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Amy :)
    I'm weaning off the steroids tonight and not doing so good. I am back to near nonstop coughing. :( My oldest daughter and son started fevers and coughing today and Hubby came home with a slight cough. Dr said this is an airborn mess that spreads easily so more hibernating for us!

    We go to the Dr Monday just to be sure all is getting better.

    Calgon take me away!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5