August 20, 2012

before- twin caned wingback chairs

Another FB buy/sell/trade find!
Are you seeing a trend here? LOL
Hubby is seeing our budget going to things not in the budget.
I said it was my gift to myself for my birthday and hey they were only $30 TOTAL!
He agrees with my that they do look nice in our room and the quality is great.

BEFORE- spring metal seats, faded blue velvet, and sloppy rick rack trim

I can't wait to get these started. I wanted to do something like Miss Mustard Seed did with her wing backs...

source- Miss Mustard Seed

Isn't is fabulous!? My only trouble is spending $45-90 a YARD for the grain sack and each chair needs around 3 yards.  FAINT. Not happening!

I'll try my hand at painting drop clothes like MMS did on these beauties.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5