March 29, 2012

salute to our local first responders

They shut our street down recently so Careflight could land.
Can you see it?
There in the middle to the right of the fire truck...

They landed inside a grid of power lines in a parking lot with mere feet to spare for the whirling blades.
The whole town's police and fire were there to help.

We watched and prayed as they loaded the victim.
Even from a block away we could see the gurneys sheets stained red.

This picture is deceptive.
That is my 20 ft tall Bradford Pear tree and the chopper barely cleared it and my house as they left.



We have met our local Careflight crew, most of our police force,
 and we live a block from the only fire dept in town.
The FD has been to my house enough they know my son and remember him when they see us out.
This is a Mayberry like town where everyone knows everyone.
It has to be so hard for our crews to go out on these calls knowing they probably know the victim.

Our hearts and prayers go out to the brave men and women who protect and serve us.
God bless y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5