February 24, 2012

 What my Durango looked like on Valentine's Day

The view from the front seats (and just about any other seat!)


Never would guess that Bub was hiding back there in the 3rd row!
had to fold down the 2nd row to fit it all in.
we were quite the sight driving down the road!

I tortured Bub by running errands for a few hours stuck back there with all those balloons and candy...
"Mom, can I have my chocolates NOW?"
Not yet dear! Almost home :)

36 heart Mylar balloons
 3 plastic balls filled with braces approved chocolates
3 happy kiddos
PRICELESS


Hubby got me flowers, chocolates, and bath goodies.
That pic was accidently deleted :(
I got him a card, the Couragous movie, and new wrist watch 
happy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5