October 7, 2011

13

October 7th, 1998
Seattle, WA

37.6 weeks pregnant
preterm labor since 32 weeks
HAPPY to make it this far!


6am--  waiting for induction
and enjoying our last nap ;)

2pm-- 4 cm and 100% effaced.
still having preterm contractions every 5-10 minutes
time to get things going!

7:56 pm PST
6.13 lbs and 20 inches long

under 3 hours from water breaking to birth
 labor was hard and fast!


first pictures and video taken by a proud new Daddy

Her pediatrician says she is "PERFECT"
very healthy and a great nurser for being early

sweet love!




HAPPY 13th BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5