August 20, 2011

people get ready!

I am a Christian. I am PRE-Tribulation in my "End Times" beliefs. I believe SOON very very SOON our Messiah Yahshua (Jesus) will be returning for His bride. Things are coming up in politics, signs in the heavens, and foreign countries that point to this Rapture happening in the near future. I will be posting videos over the next few weeks that I think explain how and why I believe this.

this one explains WHY the Rapture must be PRE-Trib.

(part 1) I'll add the parts 2-7 as they are made available


I am not debating this.
I am open to talking about it if you have serious honest questions. I will try to explain the best I can my beliefs (but I warn you now I stink at explaining myself in type... I can talk all day long but writing it out bogs my brain down)

Are YOU ready for Him to come back?
Am *I*?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5