August 2, 2011

if it ain't broke

 do NOT let me touch it!

I helped out the other night and installed all the virus/spam/malware/spybot gadgets my friends said would fix up the bugs in the family computer. It ran great for the first 12 hrs and then as my love and I sat at the table eating we heard it reboot. and reboot. and reboot. SIGH

lovely little message that an install was "successful" but it couldn't read the drive... the HARD DRIVE which my love says is no beuno. It won't boot so he get get into "safe mode" it is stuck at 20 seconds or so into booting up.

I am banned from helping anymore with computers.
All my saved files. Internet favorites. Ebooks I downloaded. GONE
thankfully I used Picasa and didn't lose my pics this time!

So now I am on my oldest daughter's laptop at least until she needs to do school...which I haven't bought... she really doesn't need to go through 7th grade does she? I'm not old enough to have a middle schooler yet! *cough* ahem

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5