June 15, 2011

stuck

Woke up to a banging and clanging rucus the other morning way before dawn. I knew something was after the trash cans so I flipped on the outside lights and yelled out the door. Silence. Nothing moved. Back to bed I went and the noise continued... until NOON.

Leaving to pick up the kiddos from VBS I decided to stop and see just what was in an empty trash that made the night critters so interested.

I found this-

a baby possum

barely bigger than the DQ banana split bowl it was after

poor thing had been in there no telling how long
it was weak and panting

I don't blame it when the was the temp that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5