November 5, 2010

sigh

WHY is it when I feel all good and crafty and ready to share some projects going on around the house my camera dies? And my cell phone screen broke so I can't see to use it (#3 to die this year just of mine...we don't count the ones Hubby killed). So I can not share pics!

Granny's 1950s side table that needs a new paint job and I can't decide on color.
Master bedroom has been rearranged and need to painting before I get carpet in the new yr...again can not pick a color...I have too many favorite colors right now!
Painted ALL my picture frames white (just need to rehang them)
Hung up two vintage and huge maps in the living room
Redoing the guest bath (or is it just FINISHING it?)
A garage sale dresser I am going to tin foil
Added cabinets that Hubby built in the laundry room
Laundry room make over
Painted lamps
Painted and deco podged pumpkins
Making drop cloth curtains for 2 rooms
Plus all the goodies I got from Mom's last week
and I am dejunking/organising like crazy and soooooo want to show the progress!
sigh, pout, whine

Darling Princess offered to let me use her lap top's web cam to take pics
Too bad the Internet is turned off on her machine :(
it is the thought that counts, right?
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5