September 19, 2010

a new normal

10 days on my "mood med"
I have not felt like this in over 11 yrs
CALM
and tired but that is the price I pay
to feel NORMAL

haven't yelled at my family
no crying all day anymore
the overwhelmed  feeling is slowly fading

also not cleaning or doing much
unless I push myself
and then I do get things done...
just in small batches
really just enjoying being so RELAXED

 I am still able to be "happy" or "sad"
not feeling just "medicated and uncaring" or an "observer" of my life
like when I had panic attacks after the birth of my 2nd daughter and took Paxil

I see the doctor in 4 weeks
not sure what to expect then
stay on the med?
wean off?
up the dose?
decrease it?
Not sure I want off the med yet
I know at this point I can't miss my dose by even a bit 
because the tears came yesterday 
when I was an hour plus late

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5