August 24, 2010

the writing on the wall

I am planning to paint some verses on the walls of my home.  Right now I am collecting ideas and this is what I have so far....

* The Beatitude verses
* Galatians 5:22-33
* Philippians 4:8
* 1 Peter 3:3-4
* Proverbs 31:36
* 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

  Childrens' Room:
* Psalm 127:3a
* Ephesians 6:11, 14-17
* Psalm 1
* I'm still looking for more verses for this room...

School/Family Room (has the main door we use in it):
* Joshua 24:15
* John 3:16
* Colossians 3:23
* Deuteronomy 6:6-9
* Psalm 119:105
* Proverbs 3:5
* Psalm 127:3-5 (hung by our children's pictures)
* Psalm 100

Dining Room:
* The Lord's Prayer

I think that is it...I'd love to put more up.

I was thinking of doing "Create in me a clean heart, oh God" like they did here: http://homeschoolblogger.com/sweetsavages/327390/


Cause I can not hand letter/paint words for the life of me. I shake too much anymore. 

What are your favorite verses or Scriptural blessings?

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are doing that. We wrote verses on the sheet rock and walls while our house was being built. I now have different verses hanging up several places throughout the house and inspirational words. I think yours will be wonderful. We just can't see God's word enough.

    To answer your canning questions...I do pressure can my potatoes and green beans but hot water can the tomatoes and jams. You said something about having pears...I have a friend who made pear relish this year and it was incredible. I had never had it. Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5