August 25, 2010

books I hope to acquire

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A list of the most important children's books, which were published at least 90 years ago, and were written for children and/or are still enjoyed by children today.

Title, Author, Year Published

"1000 Good Books" from  here

everything from  Lamplighter Publishing

pretty much all the books from Vision Forum

and of course the Robinson Curriculum reading lists that we have on CDs (and wish I had in hardbacks)
*I know some of these lists may cross reference*

I see book lists being mailed out for gift ideas in our future ;)

    1 comment:

    I love comments and feedback :)
    it makes me feel HAPPY!
    I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

    Pin It

    FRIENDS and FAMILY

    This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

    Words of Faith

    "O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

    "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

    "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

    "Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5