April 6, 2009

Answered prayers!

I may never know what caused the 'lump' but thanks to all the prayers it seems to be going away!

Right now I am leaning towards it just being a Montgomery gland that got out of control. I am not pregnant as confirmed this morning with a 'visitor' showing up 3 days late. Bit sad but OK. God's timing not ours. It never really fit any of the types of cancer I saw on the internet. Did sorta fit a fibroid but since it is gone...who knows!

It started to go away yesterday. The pain was 90% gone by the time I got to church. When we got home late last night I noticed it had peeled again and was even more flat. This morning I can see where it was because the skin is stretched but I can't feel it under there anymore!

PRAISE THE LORD!

I am still going for a post surgery check up this month and will mention it to Dr F. Most likely this is the end of the 'lump' and it should not come back.

I am off to school the children and read more on Jacob in the Bible.
I have been feeling like I am Jacob wrestling with God lately. I pray that I will surrender and let God take full control of my life. In my weakness His strength will show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5