January 26, 2009

Frugal tip- double the life of your razor

One of the world's leading barbers says there are ways to double the life of your razor.

Master barber Perry Gastis said consumers struggle to find the best razor.

"There are good razors, bad razors, cheap razors, expensive razors," he said. Gastis said people will save money on a 12-pack of disposable razors, but he doesn't recommend them. "It's a harsh blade," he said. "You need to press very hard. It takes layers of skin off."

Gastis recommends the five-blade razor.

While it's pricier, you can double the life of the blade by using lukewarm water, he said. Hot or cold water warps the blade, he said. He also recommends leaving the blade in jojoba oil after each shave.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5