January 6, 2009

Crock Pot Enchiladas

2 lbs of ground beef
3/4 onion finely chopped
2 cans of pinto beans
1 large jar of salsa (we used Pace mild)
taco seasoning package
shredded cheese (I use colby/jack)
about 8 corn tortillas

~~Garnish with~~
sour cream

chopped scallions

black olives

more salsa

avocado chunks

Brown ground beef and onion. drain. add pinto beans, salsa and taco seasoning.

In crock pot layer ingredients as follows:
ground meat/salsa mixture on bottom
tortillas (I layer with torn tortillas to cover all the way to edge)
cheese
continue alternating, ending with cheese on top.

Cook on high for 2-3 hours til bubbly.

We serve with warmed up flour tortillas as well
left overs are served on chips like nachos. mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5