October 22, 2008

still not running on all cylinders

Hubby man was not able to restore my desktop due to certain files refusing to be good files and copy to the CD. Looks like I am facing a weekend of no computer at least.

The laptop is also being snarky and still glitching on the screen exactly when you don't need to be doing a hard shut down.

This is getting old as we use the computers for homeschool and with all the time spent rebooting homeschool is taking 4 times as long as it should.

Sometimes I hate technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5