October 16, 2007

My hubby's the BEST!

My Husband is the best because-
He is better looking now than when I married him and he was HOT then
He eats what is served and never complains
He loves our children
He loves me!
I can talk to him about anything
He always encourages me when I get down on myself or if someone else says something hurtful to me..he is my #1 fan!
He brings me treats and makes me meals in bed when he thinks I need to rest or just because
I enjoy being with him more than any other person on the planet
He always cleans stomach messes
He thinks that I am the best mom in the world
He works everyday at his job so that we can have a nice home and plenty to eat
He is a giant Teddy Bear
He supports my visions, dreams, hopes
He is nice
His genetics (along with mine) have made some pretty good looking children!
He moves furniture for me!
He loves me through my craziness
My husband cares deeply about the children, and wants to provide a good life for them
He lets me homeschool
He doesn't take the kids trick-or-treating even though he would like to because I'm not comfortable with it
My husband can fix/do ANYTHING around the house
He will fix dinner if need be
He loves me!
He's got *the* best blue eyes!
He hugs me everyday when he comes in from work
He is a good provider
He will never leave me or give up on me
He adores me and would do anything to make me happy
He is very attractive, physically and emotionally
He is a strong leader for our family, and handles well the responsibility of making the tough decisions
He goes to work every morning
He comes home every night
He brings home the paycheck
He talks to me about what interests him (even though there are times when my eyes glaze over I'm sure)
He can be persuaded go shopping once in a blue moon
He loves me!
He desires me (stretch marks and all!)
He compliments me
He works hard for us every day
He does all the finances
He turns a blind eye to the messy house
He wants me to be with him and play games or watch movies with him
He doesn't mind that I don't get up in the mornings with him
He lets me have friends over or go to friend's houses
He gets up every single day, sick or not and goes to work
He gives me the privelege of staying at home, instead of going outside the home to work
He ALWAYS listens to my opinion (he might not agree or change his mind, but he listens)
He doesn't want me to be someone else's idea of a 'submissive' wife. He wants me to be 'me' and do it 'our' way. He does want me to submit, but he also doesn't want me to change who I am.
He loves me more than life itself and proves it daily with every single thing he does.
He is wonderful to share a bed and a life with
He provides for us with so much love!
He loves me, during the good times, but also the bad
He's sacrificed his wants and desires to put our family first
He is happy to take me out to eat just b/c _______
He rarely loses his temper with me, and only after I've really pushed him, so it is usually only if provoked
He is very good at maintaining me, because I am high maintenance
He always lets me have the "bigger half" of anything
He maintains our vehicles
He enjoys the outdoors, and spending time out in nature
He's always warm and I'm always cold
He gives me directions when I'm lost
He's always going along with my "plan" for the weekend
He fixes plugged drains and clogged toilets even if they have nasty things in them!
The only thing he requires of me, is that I'm happy and loving. The house can be a mess, I don't have to cook a single meal, the kids can be in their jammies all day, and he doesn't even notice or at least he never says so out loud!
He's happiest when the kids and I happy. He says so often "I love to make you happy".
And best of all he's all mine!!!
I'm so thankful for the wonderful husband that God has blessed me with. I'm so undeserving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5