August 5, 2013

well crap

there I said it. CRAP CRAP CRAP!

I saw the RE today and was given the news she will not do injectable drugs unless I agree to IVF or IUI. Not gonna happen. She finally offered to monitor a cycle as a "diagnostic" and give progesterone once ovulation was confirmed insurance will cover it she said as we walked to the ins/billing office.  Once inside billing had a different view. oh heck no it is not covered this is TREATMENT with IUI/IVF... uh what? That is not what dr said.

Things went down hill from there. I was accused of trying to falsify ins info. I was nearly in tears and trying not to get angry. I said what dr had said this, billing said that, ins says something else so I was very confused! I was promptly given a list of benefits and shown the door.

I'm waiting on ins guy to call me back. I guess I am looking for a new NEW DR.

I'm still angry. Steaming mad really. 
I can't believe I was accused of trying to break the law because I believed my doctor.


oh and when I said I was tired of this hormonal swing, that I had said to Hubs once maybe I should just get a hysterectomy... she agreed with me.  After all my hormones won't fix themselves. DUH! grrr. Oh I could also take the Birth Control Pill... even though it makes me puke nonstop and uh we would like the option of another baby if  Father YAH wills it.  Geez Louis is it that hard to understand!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5