May 20, 2012

what a season!

We just finished the U12 girls soccer spring season this week and WOW! what a season it was!!!

Our girls were 2nd to last for the fall season last year but we came back strong and finished in SECOND place! Our record was 7-2 with 4 of those games being shut outs for the other team to score points.

I'm so proud of my baby girl playing her heart out this year after the bad  wrist break that ends her fall season early. She has come so far in learning to play the game and be a team sport. We can wait for fall ball to start as the team will move to U13.

We celebrated the final winning game Friday night with burgers and ice cream.
At nearly 10 pm.
Insane!

Getting 16 giggling girls hyped up from their 5-1 win was impossible!
Not to mention they didn't want photos of them stuffing their faces or looking all sweaty from playing.
LOL!


Princess (middle row far left) and her team mates

Lady Indians
U12- Spring 2012

Huh. The stadium lights turned the royal PURPLE uniforms blue in all pics. weird

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5