November 3, 2011

Thankful hearts

Nov 1- I'm thankful for my God who LOVES me so much He sent His Son to die for me so that I can praise Him FOREVER!

Nov 2- I'm thankful to live in a country where I can worship and have many choices in how to worship

Nov 3- I'm thankful for His renewed mercies. Daily. Free!  Don't even have to ask. How awesome is that!?

Nov 4- thankful for all the provision God has given us! through His bounty I am able to bless others and I know if we are ever in need God will return the blessing

Nov 5- thankful for my children and the challenges and blessings they bring me

Nov 6- thankful He is God and I am not

Nov 7- thankful for 2nd, 3rd and 1,000,000th chances

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5