September 18, 2011

giddy moment!

Oh happy dance!
THIS will be there in just a few days!
MY very first power tool!
All MINE! :-)


Porter-Cable US58 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch 22-Gauge C-Crown Upholstery Stapler

Isn't it dreamy?! Course now I must buy an air compressor ;-)

and ALL for a total of UNDER $8.00! That's right! Thank you Swag Bucks! I could have got it totally free but I didn't want to wait for my Amazon Gifts Card to clear... I have projects to do! 

WHY aren't YOU earning Swag Bucks
AND getting cool FREE stuff
with me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5