- we are finishing up school! my oldest is now a 7th grader and my middle is finishing up 3/4th grades. my kindergartner is not "officially" schooling yet just working through "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Lessons". I have never taught my kids to read (the girls were in public school from pre-k to kinder and 2nd grade) so this is scary and exciting for me!
- had company for 10 days
- had storms that damaged our roof and sheds so dealing with insurance
- STILL having storms and praying the roof holds
- washer broke and leaked all over the laundry room... future make-over?!?!
- the oven died and leaves me scrambling to find another one
- continuing to purge the house of clutter
- finally got curtains for my room but still shopping for rods
- enjoying my garden that is already giving us samples of yummy things
- planting, moving, and purging flowers from my flower beds
- I won't get into the fact our masterbath claw foot tub now leaks if used for a bath and the toilet lid shattered during another plumbing leak! *silent scream!*
- blah blah blah.... rinse lather repeat
I am also trying to get my mind off the doctors appointments in a week. I will find out The Plan about my thyroid and its lumps. See the dentist for the first time in YEARS...ugh. And see my PCP about the blood clot in my legs and enlarged vein issues. Also Princess will get tested for glasses. All in THREE days. Yep I am insane for making all appointments for the same time but it gets it over with quicker right?!