April 25, 2011

FINALLY!

I just got home from the Doctor's again. BUT this time is different! THIS time the doctor told ME what was wrong with me instead of me telling him!  He took a nerve scan and x-rays of my back and it shows severe nerve damage in my neck and lower back.  What exactly do those damaged nerves control???

Besides the things I know about (hangman's fracture at top of neck, healed broken ribs, double S curve between the shoulders) got to love car wrecks and growing 6 inches in one summer!

Oh just my thyroid, adrenals, bladder/kidneys, reproductive organs/hormones and the nerves that go down my legs, and neck (no curve left),  HMMM sound familiar with my "issues" the drs claim I do NOT have because my blood work is 'normal'?!!!



I am so happy to have a doctor confirm I am not losing my mind!

I go back to see him tomorrow. He will begin treatments of chiropractic adjusts, herbs/food changes and other things. With the hangman's fracture (my C1 is barely a hair width off my spinal cord) hemust do something else to treat it so I do not end up like Christopher Reeves (he had a true complete fracture)

PRAISE GOD! I am on the road to health and no more medical drugs making me nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5