July 28, 2010

I have crafting ADD

I am looking around my house as I get ready for the carpet guy to measure at all the craft stuff everywhere! I keep starting a project that I see on a blog then find another project and quit the first and then ... well you get the idea.

So right now I am painting my wrought iron coffee table, side table and sofa table with primer. I have 1 90% finished by hand and I think spray primer is on the shopping list now. I have flowers like Pleated Poppy in varying states of finished. 1 iron on transfer on drop cloth waiting to be made into a pillow with 2 more transfers in line behind that.My curbside freebie is still waiting on shelves whenever Hubby gets time. A 3 foot stack of Better Homes and Gardens magazines needs sorting and tossed. Garden is half weeded. A shelf leans against the wall I painted a few weeks ago but I don't like the color anymore. I bought 2 lamps at Goodwill to do a Pottery Barn knockoff project...1 is painted and ready to assemble the other is just in pieces.

And that is just in the living room. Not gonna talk about the kitchen. Really not talking about the projects stacked in the bedroom!

sigh

I am so glad Hubby is patient with my ADD and doesn't mind shoving craft stuff over so he can sit. :)

It is going to get back up past 100 degrees this week so I am going to stay inside and bust out some crafts...and search for more ideas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5