May 29, 2010

ABC's of Me

A - Age: 33



B - Bed size: Queen (although I'd love a king - I like my space!)



C - Chore you hate: mowing



D - Dogs names: used to have dogs name Allie, Ginger, Ashley and Bella



E - Essential start your day item: praise music



F - Favorite color: red and turquiose



G - Gold or Silver: gold



H - Height: 5 ft 10 in



I - Instruments you play: none



J - Job title: Mom



K - Kids: 2 girls and a boy



L - Living arrangements: 1970s fixer-upper in a small town



M - Mom's name: Janice



N - Nicknames: never really had any



O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: tonsils and adenoid removed around age 4 and my reversal



P - Pet Peeve: dirty floors, unfinished projects, cussing



Q - Quote from a movie: "I love you more than my luggage" Steal Magnolias



R - Right or left handed: Right



S - Siblings: 1 half brother



T - Time you wake up: depends on when I get to sleep



U - Underwear: ladies don't tell ;)



V - Vegetable you dislike: most



W - What makes you run late: trying to clean up the kids



X -X-rays you've had: thanks to car wrecks...too many to list



Y - Yummy food you make: hearth bread, Italian stew, hearty mac casserole



Z - Zoo animal: zebra

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5