March 4, 2010

The Lord is my Shepherd


The Lord is my Shepherd 
 that's a Relationship!
I shall not want 
 that's Supply!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures 
that's Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters 
that's Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul
 that's Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness 
that's Guidance!
For His name sake 
that's Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
that's Testing!
I will fear no evil 
that's Protection!
For Thou art with me 
that's Faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me
that's Discipline!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies
that's Hope!
Thou annointest my head with oil 
that's Consecration!
My cup runneth over
that's Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
that's Blessing!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord 
that's Security!
Forever 
that's Eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5