December 10, 2009

praying for the Duggar's. UPDATE!

Mrs Duggar has been in the hosp this week with gall stones and pre-eclampsia at 25 weeks pregnant.
There are reports tonight that she and baby desperately need prayers.

I am praying for their family.

Father, be with the entire Duggar clan. Hold them in Your arms. Keep them safe and bring Mrs Duggar back to full health. Be with the baby and keep baby "J" healthy, safe and protected. Give wisdom to the doctors as they tend to both. Lord I ask for a mighty miracle in their lives! They trust in You with all they have and all they are. Lord shower them in Your love! Protect them from ney sayers. Give them comfort.
in Jesus' might name, amen




Duggars Welcome Baby 19

12/11/2009

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar welcomed baby 19 earlier than expected on Thursday, December 10, at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
Michelle, who has been in the hospital recovering from a gallstone, was taken to the OR for an emergency c-section. Daughter Josie Brooklyn was born at 6:27 p.m. weighing 1lb., 6 oz.
Michelle is resting comfortably and baby is stable and in the NICU for extended care. The most important thing right now is for Mom and baby Josie to get as much rest as possible.  The family is grateful for all the prayers and well wishes during their recovery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5