September 4, 2009

"National Brain Washing Day"

It is all over FB, the news, and the net that the President will be making an UNSCRIPTED 30 minute address to public schooled children next Tuesday with 'follow-up curriculum' so the kids can suggest how they can help him do a better job. Anyone opposing this address so labeled a 'racist', 'right-wing nutter' , 'uneducated' and many many other hateful things.

I home school so obviously it doesn't affect my children but I do have many friends that have public schooled children. I am trying to put out the message "KEEP YOUR CHILDREN HOME"  for the rest of their education that day and so far it is not having much success. People either can't afford for a parent to stay home with them, don't want to seem 'racist', or just don't see the harm in letting the President have full unchecked access to their children. After all he is the President what harm could it do? I think the same was said of Hitler and his talks to the youth back then. I mean of course Government access to children is a good thing! *snarkiness overload there*

This afternoon my friend, Tiny Kittenz, let me in on a great read over at the Greenroom about this subject so I am passing it on. 

And make sure to stop by Spunky Homeschool for even more on this

I liked this quote "The President of the United States — whether an Obama a Bush or a Lincoln — is not my son’s daddy." and as the 'stranger' they are to me personally will not have unsupervised access to my child!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!!!! Did you get my new number??? I PM'd you at CMOMB. They still haven't cut our internet off... GO figure! Well I will talk to you later :) I love your background by the way ;-)

    Maudie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5