July 6, 2009

Company's coming!

We got a call on Sunday that Hubby's mom is making the long trip down from Montana this week for a visit. She is going to stay in town for 6 days and then head out for her high school reunion in west Texas. She will definitely get a weather shock coming down south as we are very hot and very dry this summer. Maybe she will bring some nice northern summer weather with her. One can always hope!

Anyways, this visit is setting off a flurry of cleaning and preparing (and grumbling for having to do all this) Those that did not want to clean lost a few privileges already and we still have 4 more days to go. UH OH. Hope they shape up quick.

Well, time for lunch and a bit more cleaning while school is going on. I am thankful that my girls do love their school and are doing awesome with online work! It is allowing me to get things done while they are learning and that is a huge relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5