June 11, 2009

Roxie the rabbit

We took another road trip yesterday to Texas A&M to pick up Peanut's new baby bunny. 7 hours in the car this time thanks to people on HWY 6 thinking 50 is the new 70 mph (the posted limit).
We are praising God for His protection as I drove under our carport just as a huge crack of thunder hit and we got pounded by heavy rains and 70+ mph winds!! So thankful to not have been still on the road in that weather!

The new french lop's name is Roxie and she is an agouti doe about 8 weeks old. She is so tiny compared to Pookie. Was he really that small 6 weeks ago? I think not!

Roxie is settling into our home just fine. She is still a bit scared but a good rubbing of her head does wonders. She is very calm in her cage compared to Pookie's adolescent rampaging.
Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and feedback :)
it makes me feel HAPPY!
I do not like SPAM so don't waste your's or my time :(

Pin It

FRIENDS and FAMILY

This widget will be deleted SOON. please see new followers button ABOVE

Words of Faith

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" -Matthew 6:27

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." Psalm 126:5